Sheet Metal Drawing and Fabrication
SpaceClaim enables engineers the flexibility to work with any CAD data to create, edit, and prepare models for high precision sheet metal fabrication. No other tool is easier to use and does a better job editing geometry, cleaning up corrupt or difficult CAD data, and delivering high quality sheet metal functionality. SpaceClaim is the only solution on the market today that helps sheet metal manufacturers complete jobs quickly while minimizing downtime on the shop floor.
Click here to view more videos on SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal Drawing & Manufacturing
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
Functionality for Sheet Metal Drawing and Fabrication
- Automatically unfold sheet metal parts and create junctions
- View both the bend and unfolded model simultaneously in order to see the effects of changes in both
- Leverage bend tables and K factor for unfolding, as needed
- Adjust thickness, bend allowance, and material properties at any time
- Easily create edge and corner reliefs, hems, hinges, punches, countersinks, knockouts, bridges, extrusions, and other forms, leveraging a customized form library
- Open data from any CAD system
- Pattern lightweight holes easily without grinding computer to a halt
- Send models directly to the cutting/bending machine
- Prepare models for manufacturing no matter where the model was created
- Convert DXF/DWG into useful 3D data easily
Benefits of SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal Drawing and Fabrication
- More flexibility to expand business
- Less downtime on the shop floor from editing and repairing models for machining
- Increased productivity with fixing dirty geometry
- Train users in days instead of weeks. Don't need to spend majority of time relearning software every time you want to use it
- Win more bids - respond to proposals more quickly by flattening a pattern in less time
Nesting Solutions for Sheet Metal Drawing and Fabrication
SpaceClaim has partnered with SigmaNEST and Aptia Solutions to provide customers with the best nesting solutions available today on the market.
Interested in learning more about SpaceClaim for Sheet Metal?