STL Prep for 3D Printing Software
Speed and Ease-of-Use of SpaceClaim in a 3D Printing Software!
The STL Prep for 3D Printing module prepares models for 3D printing efficiently and easily by offering a single solution that not only repairs problems, but also modifies STL and CAD files. This new module also extends SpaceClaim's intuitive interface, speed, and ability to work with any major 3D format into the 3D printing world.
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
See below for a quick snapshot of the value of SpaceClaim for 3D printing applications:
| Work with STL to Easily Ready Models for 3D Printing |
- Analyze and Clean STL: Watertight & intersection analysis; generalized detection of holes, misaligned normals, co-incident triangles; repair STL for printing
- Cut & Combine parts (Boolean operations)
- Edit STL directly
| Shelling & Creating Connecting Features |
- Shelling: Less printing costs, less shipping costs, faster print times
- Creating Connecting Features: Make connecting pins or offsets to recombine the model after printing
- Converting to solid: Thickening, deleting, splitting, and more
| SpaceClaim's 3D Printing Software also: |
- Save & export STL files
- Import other faceted formats such as OBJ, cgr, AMF
Interested in learning more about STL Prep for 3D printing applications?