Modeling and Structural Analysis
to bring a best in class product to market, companies rely on digital testing
and analysis to reduce time to market.
However, a dirty secret that surrounds this is that analysts typically
get hung up on preparing models for structural analysis and spend far too long
preparing/repairing geometry rather than meshing/solving.
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare models for structural analysis in your CAE package.
SpaceClaim empowers structural analysts by letting them clean, simplify, modify, and optimize both imported models, and models created from scratch inside SpaceClaim. Our built in tools such as mid-surface extraction and beam extraction help to simplify models for structural analysis faster, saving hours of time.
- Mid-surface extraction and creation
- Beam (line element) and Shell (surface element) Modeling – reduce dimensionality of solids
- Removal of rounds or small/irrelevant features
- Edit and modify imported models
- Merge faces to improve meshing
- Make dramatic changes to existing models or conceptualize on the fly to experiment with many design variations
- Rapidly create new concepts as simply as sketching them on paper; start with a blank screen and produce a concept model ready for simulation
- Import an existing CAD model designed for manufacture and prepare it for simulation; remove small surfaces, fillets and unnecessary details
- Increase productivity, out-innovate, and shorten time-to-market
- Improve time-to-result by at least 10x
Interested in learning more about SpaceClaim for Structural Analysis?