3D Printing Software and Prototyping
SpaceClaim’s intuitive interface allows users to create, edit, and prepare models for 3D printing faster and more efficiently than before. With a new module, we upgraded functionality to allow users to work directly with STL files as well as leverage automated many prep tools for 3D printing applications.
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
Click here to view more videos on SpaceClaim for Manufacturing
The Value of SpaceClaim for 3D Printing Applications
- Prepare models for 3D printing efficiently and easily by offering one solution to:
- Repair models from problems you typically run into during the printing process
- Create and modify CAD files
- Manipulate solids to:
- Shell models to minimize waste
- Scale models
- Split models for better printing, adding pins, lips, mortise, or joints as needed
- Save and export STL
STL Prep for 3D Printing Module:
- Work directly with STL files to shell, scale, and split models
- Automated verification and repairing STL: intersections, watertightness, misaligned normals, co-incident triangles, etc
- Combine STL models with other STL models or solids
Check out our SpaceClaim product page and our STL Prep for 3D Printing page for more information!
Advantages of SpaceClaim for 3D Printing & Prototyping
- Save time repairing and preparing models for printing
- Increase productivity by not having to send the model back to the CAD expert for repair/edit
- Save money on expensive 3D printing software
- More control and flexibility in how to manipulate and combine models
- Prepare files for 3D printing without having to become an expert in specialized software
Interested in learning more about SpaceClaim for 3D Printing?