Reverse Engineering Without Constraints
SpaceClaim offers intuitive tools that are perfect for reverse engineering. With SpaceClaim, STL files and solids can be easily altered to recreate perfect models for parts and fixtures. Users can even start with 2D models. Imperfect data from worn components or a dirty scan can be quickly corrected.
For reverse engineering, SpaceClaim is unmatched in terms of power, ease of use, and flexibility.
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
Watch this video to learn the top 5 ways SpaceClaim helps reverse engineering.
Functionality for Reverse Engineering
- Quickly create complex solids from scratch
- Sketch curves along the facets of an STL file
- Adjust a model's geometry
- Easily create fixtures around mesh data
- Convert 2D models or STL files into 3D models
- Modify the geometry of worn parts
- Clean up messy scans
The Value of SpaceClaim for Reverse Engineering
Interested in learning more about SpaceClaim for Reverse Engineering? Request a 20 minute online demo today!
- Users don't need to have a process in place with specialty tools for reverse engineering, which saves time and money
- Train users in days instead of weeks. Don't need ot spend majority of time relearning specialty reverse engineering software every time you want to use it
- Work with both STL files and solids in order to recreate models more efficiently
- Increase workflow productivity by more quickly preparing recreated parts for simulation, machining, and 3D printing