What's New in ANSYS™ SpaceClaim 2015
Are you looking for information about SpaceClaim 2015 Service Pack 1, available March 31, 2015? Check out our blog post!
ANSYS™ SpaceClaim 2015 - helping you succeed throughout the entire product workflow.
2015 makes working with geometry even better, allowing you to create, edit and repair 3D models without worrying about the technology. We've addressed customer concerns, emerging technologies, and rapidly growing trends while honing our core features that distinguish SpaceClaim from other 3D modeling solutions.
Available as of November 19th, 2014.
Can't see the video?
Download the Free Adobe Flash Player.
Additional ANSYS™ SpaceClaim 2015 videos:
See below for a quick snapshot of how the 2015 release has advanced SpaceClaim's 3D geometry capabilities:
Newest Performance Advantages with 2015:
|Simulation - Faster time to analysis |
- Tool upgrades and feature enhancements for smoother simulation prep
- Improved integrations with ANSYS™ Workbench
- New geometry error detection and cleanup tools
|Manufacturing - Reduce machine shop downtime |
- Added tool path tools for increased efficiency
- Increased advancements to sheet-metal modeling
- Additional prep tools to simplify modeling for machining
|3D Printing/Faceted Model Editing - Speed up time to print |
- New editing capabilities, including Pull and Move
- New cleanup and print prep tools
- New print analysis tools
- Additional improvements and advances to STL Prep module
Design/UI Advances - Increase design productivity
- Tool upgrades to enhance modeling experience - more innovation and product development
- Custom shortcuts to personalize SpaceClaim to you
- Reverse engineering improvements for meshes
Looking for more information regarding ANSYS™ SpaceClaim 2015? View our Fact Sheet for an in-depth look at the new features and functionality.
Interested in trying ANSYS™ SpaceClaim 2015?